About Us

Welcome to Bresso HANBAKING Machinery Technology Co., Ltd.! With a rich history of over 30 years in the food machinery industry, we stand as a premier manufacturer dedicated to delivering excellence. Our expertise lies in crafting top-tier equipment for all your baking needs.

Rigorous Quality Control

Our commitment to high standards guarantees products of unmatched excellence, meeting the most demanding requirements

Industry Leadership

Leveraging over 30 years of experience, we bring unparalleled expertise to every endeavor, consistently exceeding expectations.

Baking Consultants

Our accomplished baking advisors offer invaluable insights and unwavering support, ensuring optimal outcomes for our clients.
Bresso HanBaking Machinery Technology Co., Ltd

High-quality baking equipment (machinery) manufacturer

South Korea BRESSO company was founded in 1991. So far, BRESSO has become a well-known baking equipment brand in South Korea. Its headquarters is in Seoul, South Korea, and its branch is set up in China,located in Shanghai Jiading High-tech Industrial Park. The total number of employees is 155. More than 20 people are committed to producing high-quality, international advanced baking special equipment.

BRESSO has continuous R&D and design capabilities, and has accumulated 31 years of experience in R&D and manufacturing of special baking equipment, as well as more than 30 related product patents.

We have a 3,000-square-meter workshop and R&D center in Seoul, South Korea and Henan Province, China. In 2017, we established a 5,500-square-meter production base in Shanghai, China. In order to ensure the precision of the equipment, we imported advanced sheet metal processing equipment and robots from Bystronic Group from Switzerland. Bending equipment; We have a leading production technology, established a sheet metal factory, an assembly factory and an operation center. We hold the world's leading processing technology and manufacturing equipment, and have passed the ISO9001  and CE, FCC and other international certifications.

From 1991 to the present, our baking equipment has spread all over the bakery stores in South Korea and China, and our cooperation with MORE than 300 well-known brands at home and abroad. At the same time, our international market has covered North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa and other overseas markets, and have been highly praised by overseas customers. We look forward to your becoming our close partner for mutual benefit and win-win!

Perfect choice

why choose us

Opt for us: rigorous quality control, 30+ years' industry mastery, and expert baking consultants for your success.


We provide customerized product service for our clients,100% product inspection before delivery.


Our high-quality suppliers and accessories, all these prolong the BRESSO Oven lifespan and ensure stable product quality.


Our baking artisan always persuit developing menus and sharing recipes for our clients if they require.

We provide innovative Product Solutions EXHIBITION IN 2023

excellent company

Staff at BRESSO

An excellent enterprise, full of vitality, initiative and innovation. Over the past 30 years, we have continuously accumulated and made continuous progress.

Request A Quote

If you have any questions, please contact us. We will receive the first reply

    FAQ of customer

    Generally, we go by sea. You only need to tell us the name of the nearest port, and we will consult the shipping company to give you a quotation
    We all know that quality determines price, but our regular customers have certain discounts
    Yes, we can produce ovens according to your requirements
    T/t, 30% prepaid, the remaining 70% settled before delivery